What is the Typical Timeframe for a Tree Felling Project?
At our expert tree felling company, we understand that having a tree removed from your property is often an urgent matter. You may need the tree taken down due to disease, damage from a storm, or to prevent the tree from causing damage to your home or other structures. Here is an overview of what you can expect regarding the timeframe when you hire us to fell a tree on your property:
Planning and Scheduling
- After you contact us for a tree removal quote, we will schedule a site visit and assessment within 1-2 days.
- We will provide you with a written estimate within 24 hours of the site visit. Our estimates are valid for 6 months.
- Once you approve the estimate and provide a deposit, we will schedule your tree felling within 3-5 working days, depending on our current workload.
- We request at least 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule your project.
Day of Service
- Our crew will arrive within a 3 hour window of your scheduled time. We will contact you if we are running late.
- It takes approximately 1-3 hours to fell an average-sized tree, depending on the tree height, diameter, and site access.
- If additional services were requested, such as stump grinding or debris removal, these are generally completed on the same day after the tree has been felled.
- We conduct a final walkthrough with you to ensure your satisfaction before leaving the site.
- We will return within 24 hours to collect any additional debris or conduct any remaining services, such as stump grinding.
- You can contact us at any time after your project with questions or feedback.
- We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction and will promptly address any concerns that arise.
While every tree felling project is unique, this provides a general overview of what to expect. We strive to provide efficient and professional service, with safety as our top priority. Please let us know if you have any other questions as we prepare to undertake your tree removal project!